Thursday, May 08, 2008

Republic of Loose

Has anyone not heard of the Republic of Loose - Irish rock band based in Dublin. In my humble opinion they are very, very good. One of their better known songs - Comeback Girl can be listened to on their website and also on YouTube. In September 2006 I first heard them play live at The Festival of Kerry in Tralee. Suffice to say they are a fine live band; they relly give a great show. 

Anyway I was wondering if they have any interest in gardening or maybe even the odd plant or two.Obviously during the course of their touring they get to stay in some nice hotels which are usually adorned with exotic looking plants. As they become more famous they will no doubt acquire large houses with equally large gardens - then they will need a garden designer plus a lot of plants!

So who knows I might yet be showing Mick Pyro the best plants to grow in his new garden. So it's on that wishful note I say good morning to you my faithful readers in the blogosphere.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home